Thursday, September 23, 2010

We're home and all is well!


As some of you have noticed, I skipped blogging yesterday. 
I fell asleep with my fingers on the keys...
Anyway, today's post will be really short, 
as the main message is short and sweet:

WE'RE HOME, AND ALL IS WELL!


These fireworks were sent to me today by Birgit :-)

Today I am grateful for:
*All you wonderful people who have been following us on this journey, and will keep doing it. You have lifted us up, and cheered us on, prayed and sent positive thoughts and energy. For this we are forever grateful! 
*All being well so far
*Getting to sleep in my own bed tonight





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much to be grateful for... I, like you, am grateful to be surrounded by such good people and to sleep in my own bed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...