Monday, September 27, 2010

Journey to life


The more observant ones among you may have noticed that today I have changed the name of this blog. The address remains the same, it cannot be changed, so there shouldn't be any problems in finding it. Please let me know if you do experience any problems though. Those of you who are followers may want to change the name in your follower list, but I think that's easy.

When I started this blog my intention was to write about my art work as a silver smith. But then the need to put out information about Sigve came up, and the blog took a very different direction. So all this time I have felt that the name and the contents did not add up at all, but as a computer challenged person, I had no idea what to do about it. I have however been convinced that there had to be a way to change the name, and voilá, seek and ye shall find. And of course it was very easy.

I will keep posting here, but not every day. Sigve still has a long way to go to full recovery, but mainly it's a matter of regaining his appetite, and exercising to build up his physique. We've been told that this process may take up to 1 year, and not to force it. So many of our days are filled with cooking, eating, relaxing and exercising. Not much to write about, and there's a limit to how interesting I can make it sound.
For the time being we also go to Stord twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays, for blood tests and check-ups.

I will continue to link up to Facebook whenever I post here. Those of you who are not on Facebook (and why aren't you??) will just have to check in here from time to time.

And again, some of the more observant ones among you may have noticed that I also have another blog, A picture in time, where I post more of my photographs. I have an  archive of more than 11000 pictures, and I keep taking them, so no wonder my laptop is on the verge of a breakdown. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, but lately, as I have been unable to work in my studio, I have been working on taking photography to the next level. I find that I enjoy it so much that I will continue to pursue it, along with silver smithing. I also see the other blog as the obvious place for jewelry pictures. 

On our walk today we went by a very rocky beach, and I spotted this puddle shaped like a heart ♥
Too cute :-)


Today I am grateful for:
*Finding out that I can acquire some computer skills, after all
*The satisfaction of arts, crafts and self development
*The chance to go on a photo safari at Stord tomorrow while Sigve is in for his check-up


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...