Sunday, August 8, 2010

A fun day :-)

Today was a fun day. Sigve was feeling very well, the amount of liquids he's been getting has been reduced so he slept better last night. Jon Helge and Hilde Marie were working, but when they had finished loading up the truck they came for a visit at the hospital, and we spent a great day together, the 5 of us. Here we are, off to the café for lunch:
Sigve was playing around, cracking jokes and being his usual self :-) We laughed a lot today, which is healthy!
Geir Espen and I got home a couple of hours ago, and I went outside to pick some raspberries. Now I'm on the couch with my feet on the table and enjoying this:
Have you ever tried raspberries with brie? It is very recommendable!

Today I am grateful for:
*Food that tickles my taste buds
*Happy moments
*Togetherness

Have a great week everyone :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...